Radiocrafts will be attending the European Utility Week 2019 Event in Paris, France from the 12th – 14th of November. We would love to meet you, whether you are a familiar face or not!
Come visit us to learn more about our newest product lines:
- RIIM – Radiocrafts Industrial IP Mesh (product page)
- RIIoT – Radiocrafts Industrial IoT (product page)
- Wize – 169 MHz technology being promoted by the Wize Alliance (product page)
We will be showcasing a variety of technologies at EUW as well, including:
- A simple demo using the RIIM development kit to show you how quick and easy it is to setup a prototype network with a RIIM development kit. Visit us to talk more about RIIM!
- A unique 169 MHz technology use case known as the Cryoegg. The Cryoegg is able to measure melting water up to a staggering 1.5km beneath a glacier. Visit us to learn more about the Cryoegg and the range capabilities of the 169 MHz band.
- A cloud target network using the RIIM development kit combined with RIIM sensor boards which provides a cloud developer with a real wireless sensor network for prototyping populated with Industry standard sensors.
If you want to discuss detailed technical questions, please email us at email@example.com prior to the exhibition to reserve time for a personal meeting with one of our staff at the Radiocrafts booth.
You can find us at stand M40!
We look forward to meeting you there!
For more information about the trade show, please visit the official European Utility Week web page https://www.european-utility-week.com/
Take a look at the highlights, taken last year at EUW Vienna: