The USB-sticks from Radiocrafts are designed to provide an easy to use network node for development, prototyping or simple networks.
The USB-stick is the only hardware needed, together with a PC, to build nodes for prototype networks for any radio protocol supported by the Radiocrafts RF modules.
The USB-stick includes an USB connector, an RF module, a programming connector and an integrated antenna.
The integrated antenna provides a very compact form factor, but does have limited antenna gain compared to the antenna included in the Radiocrafts Development Kit. This means that range is somewhat limited and that the USB-stick should only be used where long range is not required.
- The USB connector is the interface to the Radiocrafts PC tools, from which the RF module in the stick can be configured and also be used to send and receive data from the terminal window on the PC.
- The programming connector can be used to program the flash memory in the RF module
- The integrated antenna provides radio connectivity on 433 MHz, 865 MHz, 868 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.45 GHz respectively.
- The RF module is a standard Radiocrafts module supporting the chosen technology
USB Sticks Benefits
Easy To Use
USB Connector with Power Supply
The RC11xx / RC2400HP / RC2500HP family of USB sticks contains an RF module from the wide selection of Radiocrafts modules, together with an USB level shifter, an USB type A connector, and an antenna. All fits inside a transparent plastic enclosure for visibility of embedded the LEDs.
- The re-flashing connector is used for RC2400(HP) program development when connected to a CC debugger, or for firmware upgrade of any other embedded module, after an explicit agreement with Radiocrafts.
- Power-on LED will lit when connected to a USB port providing power to the port
- I/O-LEDs: Supported by some protocols like TinyMesh
- V.FL connector: Optional for some variants
Ordering part numbers
|Ordering Part Number||RC1140-MBUS3-USB
|High power amplifier (20 dBm)||●||●|
|U.FL connector (optional)||●|