3 FANTASTIC days at Intersolar Europe in Munich have come to an end! There were so many highlights to share, such as:
- Meeting several of our customers face-to-face for the first time.
- Learning new trends in the Solar Industry.
- Taking part in the Norwegian Pavilion to represent Norway for the Solar Industry.
- Talking to new potential customers.
- And more!
Check out our highlights video below which includes an interview about radio technologies for the solar industry with our very own Technical Sales Manager, Fritjof!
- A Highly Scalable Network – Cover an entire utility-scale solar facility as large as 40×40 km squared or a campus/series of buildings as large as 5.6km long with up to 1000 devices on a single gateway.
- Long Range – RIIM supports a communication range of 700 meters between devices in an open area and 150 meters inside a building with reinforced concrete. In addition, a RIIM data packet can also spread across the network by hopping from devices to device up to 28 times. Long range with the possibility to have up to 1000 devices in a single network creates flexibility in terms of gateway placements, reduces the cost of installation, and simplifies radio coverage planning. Only a single gateway is needed to support a large-scale deployment.
- Unmatched Robustness – RIIM supports various features that enable a data packet success rate of 99.99%. This is essential for solar networks located in areas made of reinforced concrete and where high levels of interference from other radio solutions are present.
- High Data Throughput – RIIM supports a feature called Adaptive Frequency Agility which allows high-throughput networking by taking the allowed duty cycle in Europe from 1% to 40%. For example, you can now go from sending 1 packet to the Border Router every 4 seconds to 40 packets every 4 seconds.
- Network Partitioning and Simplified Commissioning for Quick Rollouts and Simple Scaling – RIIM is a mesh network which mean it is self-forming, self-healing, and self-optimizing. It is a plug-and-play process that simplifies your solar network deployments greatly.
Learn more about how Radiocrafts is enabling the green transition with RIIM, a leading radio module making Solar installations more efficient in both performance and cost. Visit our Solar Page!