In our latest application note, AN059: Radiocrafts’ World-Leading Wireless M-Bus Solutions Selection Guide, we share with you how Radiocrafts has managed to maintain its status as a world-leading Wireless-Bus solution provider for over 20 years with high quality, fast to market, versatile and adaptive Wireless M-Bus modules targeted towards Smart Metering and Industrial applications. Radiocrafts’ vast portfolio of state-of-the-art Wireless M-Bus modules is always compatible with the latest trends and additions to the Wireless M-Bus standard as we take active part in several standardization groups including CEN, OMS group, and Wize Alliance.
In the application note we also describe Radiocrafts’ Wireless M-Bus features including:
- Wide range of frequencies we support for global operation (169 MHz, 433 MHz, 865 MHz, 868 MHz, and 915 MHz).
- Very long range with our MBUS4, 169 MHz product range.
- Battery-efficiency for 20+ years of battery lifetime.
- Patented technology for timely downlink communication.
We also provide details on the various Wireless M-Bus modes we support including S1, S2, T1, T2 C1, C2, N1, N2.
In addition, we provide an in-depth description of Radiocrafts’ world-leading Wireless M-Bus product portfolio including:
- Standard OMS compliant Wireless M-Bus modules.
- Ultra-narrowband, 169 MHz radios, including the Wize module variant, for the best noise resilience, penetration properties, and range for hard-to-reach places.
- MPC1 module for pulse counting, alarm supervision, and transmission scheduling.
- MSM modules with intelligent sensors interfaces.
- Customized modules, allowing the customer to tailor certain aspects of the Wireless M-Bus solution to meet their specific target application requirements.
Download the application note to learn more!