Do you want to evaluate Radiocrafts modules for your project but are unsure about how to get started? Or perhaps you are stuck between buying a development kit or samples?
When evaluating Radiocrafts modules we always recommend that you buy a development kit as a first step! Here are 6 benefits of getting a development kit:
- Save time – The development kit comes with everything you need to start testing the module including the RF module itself, antennas, and USB cables.
- Quick and Easy-to-Use Evaluation – All you have to do to get started is to attach the antenna to the antenna connector on the PCB, connect USB cables between the boards and a PC, download the software tools from our web, and you’re good to go!
- Complete Prototyping Solution with Minimum Development Resources Needed – Once started up, you can use the development kit to test network characteristics and select configuration parameters, for example, to perform a first range test or to create a meter emulation.
- Simplified Final Product Design – The components selected for the development kits such as the antenna are fully tested and high-quality products that can be used in your final product design.
- Great Tool for Learning – Since the Development kits are so easy-to-use, they also prove to be an excellent choice for companies that only recently started adopting wireless technology or who have less experienced network designers.
- Several support options from Radiocrafts’ support team – We have several support options in case you do run into trouble including, a TEAMS web meeting or email exchange with our support team, several documents to support your evaluation journey, an FAQ and technical support page, and more!
Radiocrafts has a development kit available for every module variant in our portfolio. In addition, we always keep stock of development kits to ensure next day shipping!