Meet Radiocrafts at Enlit Europe 2022 in Frankfurt, Germany on November 29th – December 1st ! Schedule a meeting with us at booth number 12.1.G190!
At Enlit 2022, we will be introducing one of our latest product lines, the MBUS5 modules, on top of our vast portfolio of world-leading Wireless M-Bus modules!
The MBUS5 modules with OMS feature sets operating on the 433 and 868 MHz bands are the perfect fit for you if you require improved Wireless M-Bus performance; better packet reception capabilities, noise immunity, transmit power, and more!
The MBUS5 modules are also for customers considering turn-key projects. This could include added application-oriented features or other HW solutions.
Our other world-leading Wireless M-Bus modules include:
- OMS compliant modules frequently used in metering applications
- Ultra-narrowband 169 MHz modules, including the Wize module, for excellent noise resilience, penetration properties, and range for industrial and metering applications with devices in hard-to reach places
- MPC1 modules for pulse counting, alarm supervision, and transmission scheduling
- MSM modules with intelligent sensor interfaces
We will also be showcasing our Mioty modules! Mioty will revolutionize Smart Metering as a new LPWAN with the best-in-class reliability, noise resilience, scalability, and battery lifetime of all LPWANs today to support massive Smart Metering deployments!
MIOTY is optimal for Smart Metering for various reasons:
- The main traffic in a metering application is meter data going up to the gateway which is optimal for a Mioty network if you wish to scale it up to hundreds of thousands of nodes.
- Smart metering also includes a large number of devices, one per household, which in a city environment is quite dense. You can have up to 1 million Mioty connected meters in a single network! This is an advantage for Mioty as it supports highly robust communication. Including in noisy environments with a lot of interference, thanks to the Telegram Splitting technology.
- Metering is a data critical application which requires 99% or more successful data packet delivery to have a viable business case. This is easily supported by Mioty.
- Metering projects have a long operation lifetime requirement. Mioty supports very low power consumption for battery operation such as in gas and water meters, easily reaching a battery lifetime of 15-20 years.
If you want to learn more about these technologies or to experience the demos we will be showcasing, please email us at email@example.com prior to the exhibition to reserve time for a personal meeting with one of our staff at the booth location.
For more information about the trade shows, please visit the official website of Enlit Europe 2022.