Do you want to implement a Radiocrafts RF module into your product design but are unsure about which wireless technology fits your application and performance requirements? Then review Radiocrafts’ new application note, AN045: Wireless Connectivity Technologies Selection Guide!
Selecting the right wireless technology for your application is a critical design decision that can often take several months. Based on radio performance requirements and other criteria, Radiocrafts has created a wireless technology selection guide that summarises the differences between the technologies to help you select the right one.
Radiocrafts has always prided ourselves in providing high quality products/support and a fast to market experience for our valued customers. The new application note reflects this goal, allowing our customers to quickly choose the correct technology to evaluate.
The selection guide describes the following criteria for each technology:
- Network type
- Physical layer properties
- Application examples
- Main Advantages
Radiocrafts has a wide range of wireless technology solutions including some open standards and proprietary protocols:
- Wireless M-Bus 433 – 868 MHz
- Wireless M-Bus 169 MHz and Wize
- RIIM – long range, easy to use, all-inclusive IP mesh solution with frequency hopping.
- Mioty – Extremely robust and scalable LPWAN solution
- RC232 – Peer-to-peer solution for industrial sensors and cable replacements.
- Tinymesh – Simple mesh solution for data acquisition
- RIIoT – Efficient 2-way symmetric wireless IIoT star network supporting long range and very low power
Radiocrafts offers module solutions, and custom designs for all these technologies. All modules are supported by Development Kits for easy testing, evaluation, prototyping, and application development.
You can buy a Radiocrafts development kit from here.
You can download the new Application Note here.