To answer this demand, Radiocrafts has released several content pieces to help our customers and prospects understand and choose the best wireless solutions for their applications. These include:
- Application Note 45: Wireless Connectivity Technologies Selection Guide
- White Paper 21: Choosing The Best IoT Connectivity Solution For a Given Use Case
- Webinar: Expert Guide on Picking The Best Wireless Technology For Your Use Case
In the Wireless Connectivity Technologies Selection Guide Application Note, we discuss:
- Technology overview of all technologies supported by Radiocrafts.
- Review each of them looking at advantages, features and some potential limitations which should be considered for certain applications.
- A table showing Radiocrafts radio modules and their supported technologies/applications.
- Draw a map over the IoT connectivity terrain comparing tens of wireless technologies including LoRa, Mioty, Wi-SUN, Wirepas and more.
- Identify the best solution for each use case with regards to maximizing business profits by comparing time to market, total cost of ownership, and technical features.
In the Expert Guide on Picking the Best Wireless Solution for Your Use Case webinar, we discuss several critical topics:
- Technology comparisons between various wireless solutions, including, BLE, LoRa, ZigBee, Wireless M-Bus, RC232, Cellular, Wi-SUN, and more.
- The requirements and challenges that come with a wide variety of applications, including reliability, cost of ownership, power consumption, and more.
- A wireless technology overview of the above-mentioned solutions and when to use each technology.
If you missed out on these knowledge-boosting content pieces, you can find them on the Radiocrafts website or on YouTube! If you haven’t already, register to our website and get access to this content on our document library or on our Webinar & Video Snippets page. You can also find the webinar on the Radiocrafts YouTube channel or on your customer support page along with the presentation.