Radiocrafts recently hosted a webinar on the topic “RIIM – The Optimal Solution For Industrial and Building Automation” where our R&D Director, Ørjan Nottveit, talks about how our leading, low code, Sub-GHz Industrial IP Mesh solution, RIIM, is an exceptional fit for industrial and building automation applications.
In this webinar we talk about:
- RIIM benefits tailored for industrial and building automation including:
- Effortless integration with PLC through MQTT (example available on our GitHub page)
- Modbus local master or end-to-end Modbus options (Example available on our GitHub page)
- Control network latency and Quality of Service.
- And more!
Radiocrafts hosts webinars once a month where we share our 18+ years of wireless expertise on any and all topics related to wireless communication, a few examples include:
- Mioty Q&A: A Game-Changing LPWAN For Best-In-Class Reliability & Scalability
- Overview of Radiocrafts’ World-Leading Wireless M-Bus Solutions
- Expert Guide on Picking The Best Wireless Technology For Your Use Case
- The Wize Ecosystem: Wize Protocol, Products, and Local Deployments
- State-of-the-Art IP Mesh For State-of-the-Art Street Lighting
- Wireless Solutions For Next Generation Smart Irrigation
- RIIM vs. Other Technologies: When to Choose RIIM
Check out our Webinars and Video Snippet page and register for the next upcoming webinar. We will be sending out invites next week!