Radiocrafts’ Industrial IP Mesh solution, RIIM, is a truly global solution supporting various radio frequency bands: 868 MHz, 915 MHz, and 865 MHz. These RF bands include but are not limited to the following regions and countries:
- Mexico/South America
- Australia/New Zealand
- North Africa/Middle East
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
In our newest application note, AN056: Global Support For RIIM, Radiocrafts describes the radio regulations of the above-mentioned countries. We then explain how RIIM fits into these different regulations. Finally, we also teach you how to easily configure your RIIM module to operate with each set of regulations, using ICI.
Radiocrafts’ RIIM modules include:
- RC1882CEF-IPM – Has a 14 dBm max output power and supports 865/868/915 MHz bands
- RC1882HPCF-IPM – Has a 27 dBm max output power and supports 865/868 MHz bands
- RC1892HPCF-IPM – Has a 27 dBm max output power and supports the 915 MHz band
RIIM can also support other frequencies which are not implemented in the standard offering on a project basis, for example, 433 MHz, 470 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and more. Contact us for more information!
- RC1882CEF-IPM module datasheet (Download)
- RC1882HPCF-IPM and RC1892HPCF-IPM datasheet (Download)
- AN029: C-Programming of ICI (Download)
Download the application note here!