Radiocrafts is extremely excited to start attending Exhibitions / Trade Shows and meeting our valued customers and prospects face-to-face again! Meet us at SIDO 2021 in Paris on November 9th – 10th, and Enlit 2021 in Milan on November 30th – 2nd December!
You can either book a meeting with us or come visit us at Enlit 2021 and/or SIDO 2021 where we will be introducing the latest releases, upgrades, and demos of our vast product line including but not limited to:
- RIIM – Radiocrafts’ industry-leading IP mesh solution has just received a massive upgrade including support for new geographies making it a truly global solution, battery optimization enabling real life power consumption of 118uA, RS485 interface to popular standards such as modbus and sunspec and more!
- Wireless M-Bus – As Wireless M-Bus experts, Radiocrafts’ has a vast portfolio of high-quality products including:
- OMS compliant modules frequently used in metering applications
- Ultra-narrowband 169 MHz modules for best noise resilience, penetration properties, and range for industrial and metering applications with devices in hard-to reach places
- MPC1 modules for pulse counting, alarm supervision, and transmission scheduling
- MSM modules with intelligent sensor interfaces
- Wize – Developed by the Wize Alliance, Wize is a 169 MHz solution based on the Wireless M-Bus Mode N and is specifically designed for deployments where the gas/water meters and/or sensors are located in hard-to-reach places. It was intended for smart metering, public lighting, energy management of buildings, smart mobility, and more.
- MIOTY – Developed by the Mioty Alliance, MIOTY is a low-power, wide-area network (LPWAN) protocol that was designed to have the best-in-class reliability, scalability, and battery lifetime of all available LPWAN technologies today to support massive industrial and commercial IoT deployments.
If you want to learn more about these technologies or to experience the demos we will be showcasing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the exhibition to reserve time for a personal meeting with one of our staff at the booth location.