- RC1880CFHP-SPR/GPR – high-power module supporting 27 dBm output power at 868 MHz.
- RC1890CFHP-SPR/GPR – high-power module supporting 27 dBm output power at 915 MHz.
Radiocrafts’ Industrial IoT, RIIoT, is an efficient, 2-way symmetric, wireless IIoT star network supporting long range and very low power at 868 / 915 MHz. It was designed to be very easy to implement and to meet the tough sensor and actuator connectivity requirements for the industrial IoT.
Benefits of the RIIoT High-Power modules include:
- Designed to meet tough Industrial requirements with very low packet losses
- Short development time – RIIoT is based on the SPR modules (leaf nodes), GPR modules (gateway node), and the RIIoT Network Controller, which includes all the critical components for a complete wireless industrial IoT network.
- Low Power for coin cell or energy harvesting solutions.
- 2-way symmetric communication with short delays for control applications
- Long range – The RIIoT Modules support two modes: 5 kbps and 50 kbps:
- 5 kbps mode – LoS range of 60 km and 2km in urban environment
- 50 kbps mode – LoS range of 20 km and 700 metres in urban environment
- Interface to any sensor, actuator, or any combination of the two
- Interface directly to virtually any Cloud application.
- Future-proofed by Over-the-air Updates
- Tailor made solutions through Radiocrafts’ design services – Working with Radiocrafts, the standard solution can be modified to fit individual customer requirements that are not covered in the standard solution.